Mobizen is a remote android management device for windows and works especially when your smartphone and PC get along. This app has been introduced the remove the disconnect between Android phones and Windows computers. You can use all of your phone features on your PC making it the great user experience. This is beneficial when you have to transfer large files or you have situations where you have to use your phone and PC simultaneously.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
A great leap forward in integrating your devices, Mobizen is relatively easy to use and install. But you might face issues using other programmes. Once everything is set and running, the experience will be seamless. Might face hiccups here and there which may be because of your phone or version of your PC’s operating system. Not very complicated, the steps are intuitive and have quick access to remote screen recording. But this feature might not work for long as changes constantly occur on android phones. The real time mirroring of this app works more efficiently without making it difficult to operate your PC. The best part about this app is that it is available for free and can be accessed without restrictions.
How To Download Mobizen Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Mobizen in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Mobizen and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Mobizen, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Mobizen.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Mobizen.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Mobizen, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Mobizen will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Mobizen
- Click the icon Mobizen appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.