Mobile strike is a new modern multiplayer video game of war developed and published Machine Zone. You have to build a base, control the action, and test your troop against enemies on the battlefield. With powerful weapons and vehicles, this tests your ability to wage an intelligent and tactical war. So now become an action hero like Arnold Schwarzenegger and rule the battleground.
|FULL NAME:||Mobile Strike|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
This game is not about whose arsenal is bigger, but whose arsenal is best. You can join an alliance and bring in the benefits of multi-lateral forces as you control and become the Head of State. You can design a customized base where you reflect what kind of hero you will be and you can protect your base or manufacture an arsenal on the battlefield. Protect your area by engaging with rogue machines and collect items and experience. Supply your commander with firepower and level up his strength. Use combat vehicles, artillery and strategic units to destroy the enemies. Join millions of players around the world and start the thrill in this new game of war.
How To Download Mobile Strike Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Mobile Strike in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Mobile Strike and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Mobile Strike, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Mobile Strike.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Mobile Strike.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Mobile Strike, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Mobile Strike will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Mobile Strike
- Click the icon Mobile Strike appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.