Mobile Legends is a multiplayer online battle game which was developed by Moonton. You and your friends can join this show-down, where you have to choose your favourite hero and build a strong team with your comrades. 10 minute of battle which includes jungling, team battles, tower rushing, laning and all the fun of an action game on your screen. Now shatter your opponent and claim the crown of strongest challenger. Each team includes 5 players in which each player will control a character using analog or joystick control. Heroes are grouped into 6 different roles known as Marksman, Mage, Support, Tank, Fighter, Assassin. Mobile Legends also includes different arcade games like Survival- a battle royale game mode, Chess-TD- a tower defence and Magic chess- an auto battler.
|FULL NAME:||Mobile Legends|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It is a real time 5v5, human vs human battle where your team has to fight over 3 lanes to take control over the enemy’s tower, 2 wild bosses, 4 jungle areas and 18 defense towers to win this game. With the team and strategy of your team, you can control enemies, reduce damage and heal your teammate. You can choose from Mages, Tanks, Assassins, Marksmen and many more to support your team. Just like the classic game, winners and losers are decided based on ability to make strategy and skill. Fair fights among teams and carry your team to victory. This game is easy to control with a virtual joystick on the left and buttons on right, only 2 fingers are needed to become a master.
How To Download Mobile Legends Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Mobile Legends in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Mobile Legends and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Mobile Legends, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Mobile Legends.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Mobile Legends.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Mobile Legends, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Mobile Legends will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Mobile Legends
- Click the icon Mobile Legends appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.