Are you a cinephile who is bored with regular TV content in your area? Now you can switch to Mobdro, a multimedia app with the ultimate solution to all video streaming demands. It has a really vast range of online streaming movies, series, documentaries and live TV too. It acts like a tool which grabs all the video available on the internet and makes them available. All the services available on the app are absolutely free.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
With a clean UI, it makes it very easy for the users to access any category, topic which is available in every language making it unique. Capture feature in the app allows users to record a live stream and can be watched later. Users can also share a live stream of any video with friends which again is a unique feature. Though all live channels can be accessed for free of cost, they have some additional features which are available in premium mode. Like any other streaming app, Mobdro also offers HQ quality streaming with uninterrupted internet connection. Users may adjust the streaming quality in case the connection is slow to enjoy content without buffering. The only setback with this app is annoying advertisements that pop-up.
How To Download Mobdro Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Mobdro in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Mobdro and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Mobdro, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Mobdro .
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Mobdro .
- Once you find the .apk file for the Mobdro , either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Mobdro will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Mobdro
- Click the icon Mobdro appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.