Might and Magic is an auto chess battle royale game where players have to play chess on their mobile along with 99 other players. This game was developed by Ubisoft and is the first of its kind to start a chess battle royale and has received mixed responses from critics and fans. Pulled from the Heroes of Might and Magic Universe, players can use heroes or also make units to win a match. Players get to play one-on-one in the 100-player pool until the last man standing.
|FULL NAME:||Might and Magic|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Might and Magic
- Every player’s heroes have their own unique abilities and factions.
- Players can summon hundreds of iconic creatures.
- Players have to spend gold to summon their heroes.
- The player’s main aim is to build an army of allies with matching synergy.
- Players can convert loyal companions to legendary allies.
- Players get the chance to unlock their characters to Heroic Star to boost their powers.
- The “Carousel” round in the game gives equal rewards to each player at the end of the round.
- Players are also awarded “Slayer” awards for eliminating other players.
- Players can form teams and equip them with Glyphs that help enhance the creature’s powers.
- Also, players get to face fierce opponents in the RPG game.
- Players can rise up their rank in the leaderboard by playing the PvP Arena.
- At the same time,players can participate in events and daily quests to win exclusive prizes.
- Players can customize and level up their heroes.
- Players can choose their own House of Magic – Materia, Chimera, Anima.
- The game consists of beautiful gameplay and wonderful creature designs.
- The game is designed on AR mode too on certain devices.
- In-app products in the game cost around $0.99-$99.99.
- The game has been fixed on bugs and crashes on the latest update.
Installation Requirements for Might and Magic
To install Might and Magic on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
- To play Might and Magic on PC or Mac, you would require an Emulator, to calibrate this game to work on a PC. Bluestacks is an Emulator software that is designed to enable Android applications to be run on PC or Mac. Make sure your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 2 GB of RAM.
How to Download Might and Magic on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Might and Magic on your PC:
1.Go to the Bluestacks official website and download the Emulator. Once the download finishes, the installation prompt will appear. Select the drive where you want it to be stored by selecting on Customize Installation.
2. Once the destination is selected, the installation progress will be completed
automatically, and Bluestacks will open up prompting you to login with you
3. Once done, go to search and type “Might and Magic” and click below on the app, which is shown in the store.
4. The app will open the download page. Click on Install and Accept.
5. Once the installation is complete, the game will open automatically.