Microsoft Outlook 2013 is an email client used by a broad audience worldwide. It was included with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. It is one of the best and most efficient email clients that you can get nowadays. Now, you won’t have to worry about sending emails, setting calendars and maintaining your contacts. Why? Well, it is because the Microsoft outlook 2013 will help you in doing the tasks as mentioned above efficiently.
|FULL NAME:||Microsoft Outlook 2013|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Microsoft Outlook 2013
The Microsoft Outlook 2013 works faster than an ordinary email client. You can send messages in a blink of an eye, check for your schedules or look into the details of your recipient with the help of Microsoft Outlook 2013. What else would you want from an email client?
There are some features of Microsoft outlook 2013 that makes it unique and incredible for use, which is included in this article. Also, the way to download the same is included here.
Features of Microsoft Outlook 2013
Some of the features of Microsoft Outlook 2013 are as follows:
As stated above, you can easily send messages/emails, set up a calendar-wise schedule, and look for the details of anyone you are emailing just through one software, and that is Microsoft Outlook 2013.
Safe and Secure
It is no longer need to worry about your security anymore. Microsoft outlook 2013 is trusted by well-known companies and organisations as well. Your details and information will be free from the hands of digital evils with the help of Microsoft outlook 2013.
Now you can schedule meetings, book conference rooms and track RSVPs for your meetings all in one with the calendar. Not only that, but you can also share these schedules and details with your contacts to keep them updated regarding the upcoming meetings and various other things.
Access to Cloud file-sharing
You can easily share your essential files to your contacts through MS Outlook 2013. What is new about it? Well, you can share your files from OneDrive directing through this software without even having to leave MS Outlook 2013.
Creating a group with your contacts is made easier through Microsoft Outlook 2013. You can now create groups s that you will be able to share files/documents, discuss stuff, collaborate and whatnot.
Minimum Installation Requirements of Microsoft Outlook 2013
If you want to download Microsoft Outlook 2013 on your Pc, then there are some specific system requirements that your PC must meet, which are as follows:
- The operating systems required for Microsoft Outlook 2013 to work are Windows 20, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
- The intel processing units must be either 32 bit or 64 bit,
- Minimum RAM should be 1 GB (for 32 bit) and 2 GB (for 64 bit).
- Approximately 3 GB of free Hard Disk Drive should be available.
Download and Install Microsoft Outlook 2013 on PC
The procedure of download Microsoft outlook 2013 on your Windows areas follows:
- Firstly, download the Microsoft Outlook 2013 software,
- To download the software, click on the download button provided in this article.
- After the software is downloaded on your PC, you can access it from the download folder,
- Double Click on the file and a setup tab will prompt.
- After that, you will be asked whether you want 32 bit or 64 bit following your PC’s processors.
- Also, set the location where you want to place the software.
- After that, you can select the ‘install now’ button.
- Wait for the software to install.
- After it is installed, a shortcut icon will appear on your Pc
- You can then launch the software, and it will work efficiently after upgrading (for the first time).