Are you looking for a picture editor? Or maybe you want the best graphics editor? Well then, The Microsoft Office Picture Manager provides you with everything that is required for editing graphics. It is one of the best raster graphics editing software that you can get. The Microsoft Office Picture Manager is a replacement for Microsoft Photo Editor. Thus you can use it for the same purpose you used Microsoft Photo Editor.
|FULL NAME:||Microsoft Office Picture Manager|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Microsoft Office Picture Manager
The Microsoft Office Picture Manager is published and developed by Microsoft in Microsoft Office. It has the features of editing photos the way you like, sharing your images, organizing your pictures and even efficient photo viewing as well. It contains necessary photo editing tools. Moreover, it can support almost all types of image formats, including PNG, JPEG, BMP, PDF, TIFF and whatnot.
Some of the features, as well as downloading procedure of Microsoft Office Picture Manager will be discussed here.
Features of Microsoft Office Picture Manager
Many features of Microsoft Office Picture Manager that can help you with your graphics editing requirements are included below:
The interface of Microsoft Office Picture Manager is easy to use and user-friendly as well. It contains all the options that are required for basic photo editing, which includes a shortcut pane, task panes, toolbars, menus, and whatnot.
If you have Picture Manager, then you don’t need a separate image viewer. You can view them from different display methods which include individual viewing, filmstrip viewing or even thumbnail arrangement. Not only that, there is an option to zoom in and zoom out as well.
The Microsoft Office Picture Manager is one of the best editors with fantastic editing tools which include crop, flip, resize, colour correct, and rotate. Along with it, you can also change the brightness, colour, hue, saturation, contrast and other tools required for basic photo editing.
Apart from manually editing your pictures, you can also edit your images automatically with Autocorrect.
Change the size of your Pictures.
You can even change the size of your picture the way you want. This is mainly used when you have to insert the images in different documents.
Minimum Installation requirements of Microsoft Office Picture Manager
If you want to download Microsoft Office Picture Manager on your PC, then first you need to ensure whether your PC meets the requirements necessary for downloading Microsoft Office Picture Manager on PC. Check out below all the requirements:
- The operating systems required for Microsoft Office Picture Manager is windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Minimum Ram required for Microsoft Office Picture Manager is 2GB (4 GB recommended).
- 1GB of free HDD space is required for Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
Download and Install Microsoft Office Picture Manager on PC
If you are in search of a way to download Microsoft Office Picture Manager on PC, then you can find it here. Follow the steps provided below:
- Download the installer for Microsoft SharePoint Designer on your PC.
- After you do that, you will be able to see the installer file on the ‘downloads’ folder of your PC.
- Then you will have to double-click on the .exe file.
- After that, an installer program will prompt.
- Then, you can click on the ‘customize’ option.
- After that, an installation option will come up. From there, disable every option except for Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
- After that, you can click on the install button.
- Then, go through the other options that come up.
- After that, you can launch it from the Windows startup menu located at the bottom left corner of the screen.