Spreadsheet editing software comes in handy for a variety of reason. This includes Document creation, personal finance, business document management, research/study analysis and whatnot. To do your work efficiently and quickly, you will need software that will provide you with every spreadsheet editing tool you might need. When it comes to spreadsheet editing software, Microsoft Excel is the best.
|FULL NAME:||Microsoft Excel|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Microsoft Excel
Now, since Microsoft Excel is the best spreadsheet editing software, it is being used by many people worldwide. With its easy and intuitive interface, you can easily use it to manage several work-related tasks. Not only is it used by students, employees and researchers, but big corporations also use it to manage their work. It has a variety of tools that you can use for spreadsheet creation and analysis. Now, whether you are creating a budget, data, work-related documents, assignments and whatnot, you can use Microsoft excel without any difficulties.
Features of Microsoft Excel
There are multiple features of Microsoft Excel that make it the best and the most famous spreadsheet editing software that you can get. Some of the features are as follows:
You can now create any spreadsheet that you want, whether it is for budget creation, work document, government databases, school documents and whatnot. Creating such documents has never been any easier.
There are a variety of tools present in Microsoft Excel for your convenience. Tools in it include pivot tables, lookup and advanced formulas, charts, structural references, sorting and filtering data, data analysis, data explorer, conditional formatting, macros, VBA, automation and whatnot. It contains all the advanced tools that you might need.
Microsoft Excel comes with an analytics tool. It means that you can quickly analyze your documents and get insights regarding the same with the help of Microsoft Excel.
Review and Track changes tool
Microsoft Excel also comes with a review and track changes tool so that you can review your document and check the changes regarding the same. You can also check audit files to track changes in it with the help of review and track changes tools.
You can now use the advanced calculations tool so that you can quickly analyze and calculate anything regarding your work without any issues. Whether you are doing a financial analysis or data analysis, you can do it easily through Microsoft Excel.
You can now use Microsoft across your numerous devices. If you have Office 365 then you can share without any hassle and that way, anyone can get access to your documents.
Customization of documents
Microsoft Excel offers you a large variety of templates that you can select from and customize your work.
Installation requirements for Microsoft Excel
Now, if you want to download Microsoft Excel on your PC, then first you need to ensure specific conditions required for your PC. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for MS Excel is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- The processor can be either 64 bit or 32 bit.
- Minimum RAM required for Microsoft Excel is 1 GB, but 2 GB is recommended.
- You need a free hard drive space of 3 GB for Microsoft Excel.
Download and install Microsoft Excel for PC
Now, if you want to download Microsoft Excel on your PC but you don’t know the way, then you can take help from this article. Follow the steps below to download Microsoft Excel on your PC:
- First, you will have to download Microsoft Office 365 from the download button provided here.
- After that save the file on your PC. You can choose from ‘save’ (file will be stored on the ‘downloads’ folder of your PC) or ‘save as’ (it will be downloaded on your desired location) options.
- After that, double click on the installer file from the location where you saved it.
- After that, an installer for Office 365 will come up.
- There will be a list of applications by MS Office, untick everything except for Word Excel.
- After that, continue with the steps provided in the installer.
- Once you do that, please wait for it to install on your PC.
- After that, you can search for Microsoft Excel on the Windows startup menu and even pin it to the taskbar for future use.
- Double click on the application to launch it.