Do you want a virtual router? If you do so, then you can try out mHotspot. It is a software that helps you to turn your PC into a free virtual Wi-Fi router, thus creating a secure Wi-Fi hotspot. You won’t need a router anymore if you have mHotspot installed on your PC. You can now set up your virtual router without even having a router. Your PC will be turned into a router with mHotspot without any difficulties.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
mHotspot is one of the best software that can convert your PC into a virtual Wi-Fi router and can create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot. You can now use a single internet connection (such as LAN, Data-Card, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and 3G/4G network) on multiple devices of yours with mHotspot. You can connect your internet on any devices of yours if you install mHotspot on your PC. Moreover, you won’t even have to buy external hardware or router to connect your internet on multiple devices. Furthermore, it can increase your Wi-Fi range as well.
Features of mHotspot
mHotspot provides you with all the features that you can get in a router as it turns your PC into a virtual router. Some of the features are as follows:
Multiple device connections
You can connect around 10 of your devices to the hotspot if you have mHotspot installed on your PC. Setup your virtual router and enjoy internet connection on multiple devices.
You can also set your hotspot name with the help of mHotspot. You can name your hotspot without any interruptions.
Small in size
You won’t have to worry about storage as mHotspot is small in size. It is only 400 KB in size so that it won’t occupy much space on your PC.
Share any internet connection.
You can connect to any internet connections with the help of mHotspot like LAN, Ethernet, 3G/4G, Wi-Fi etc.
You can even check out the details of the device connected to it. The information may include name, IP Address, Mac Address, etc.
Wi-Fi Range Extender
You can even extend the range of your Wi-Fi with the help of mHotspot. And it also acts as a repeater.
You can also secure your Wi-Fi-connection by setting up WPA2 PSK password.
You are now able to check out your network usage data with the help of mHotspot. You can check network speed, such as upload and download speed, Transfer rates, etc.
Minimum Installation Requirements of mHotspot
If you want to download mHotspot on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for mHotspot. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system needed for mHotspot is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors are compatible for mHotspot.
- Recommended RAM for mHotspot is 256 MB.
- Recommended free Hard Disk space for mHotspot is 300 MB.
Download and install
mHotspot on PC
To download mHotspot on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
1. Click on the download button provided here to download mHotspot on your PC.
2. after that, save the file on your PC.
3. To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (file will be stored on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
4. After that, double click on the exe file that you have saved.
5. After that, an installer program will come up.
6. Then, follow the steps in the installer program.
7. Then, please wait for it to install.
8. After that, you can access the software from your desktop.