Metroid Prime Hunters is a video game released in the year 2006 that was developed by the Redmond-based subsidiary Nintendo Software Technology and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. This is an action-adventure game that keeps you hooked throughout the game. Metroid Prime Hunters were appreciated by critics for its new controls and updated presentation. It was also praised by users for its better system with great value.
|FULL NAME:||Metroid Prime hunters ROM|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In this game, players play the role of Samus Aran, a hunter who is investigating a message from the Alembic Cluster. The main objective of the game is to solve the puzzles and uncover secrets using different abilities like jumping, and shooting. Metroid Prime hunters offer the first-person view in the game which gives a great perspective to the users. In the game, the player has to travel through the world and collect power-ups and items like the Varia Suit that allows the player to enter hot regions while protecting the armor against heat. The payers cannot go to some of the areas until they find a Beam to open the doors or they can access it after beating the bosses.
Features of Metroid Prime hunters are as follows:
Metroid Prime Hunters offers you multiplayer mode supporting up to four players. The game also features voice chat capability. Players can even add characters controlled by computers if four players are not available.
Samus Aran has a Power Suit that helps to access the gunship in the game. The player has to scan the object and the gunship sends information from the database. The power suit comes attached with a cannon to attack the enemies. The player can roll into a morph ball to decrease the size of the character and enter small tunnels.
In this game, players have to search for the items and collect them to improve the player’s suit and weapons. The items have the ability to upgrade the player’s Power Suit. Items such as grapple beam, acts like a grappling hook by latching onto hooks known as grapple nodes to allow the player to swing across them.
One can play the Metroid Prime hunters series game in Wide-Screen which makes it more effective. This feature was newly added to Metroid Prime Hunters and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It offers a great visual experience to the users. The HUD displays only the current beam in use and the Scan Visor has a sight Window as well.
To download Metroid Prime hunters on PC you have to follow the following steps:
You can download Metroid Prime hunters on your pc and phone by downloading the Nintendo- DS emulators.
- To play this game you need to have a Nintendo- DS emulator installed.
- First, check if you have it installed. If not, install the emulators.
- Then, download the ROM for NDS on the ROM download site.
- Further, check for the system requirements and operating system on your pc and make sure your computer is compatible.
- Go to the official Nintendo site and search for the link to download the Metroid prime hunters.
- Get the compact download launcher.
- Click on the link or download the game button to start downloading the file.
- Once the file gets downloaded, locate it in your folder.
- Finally, click on the launch button to install your desired game.