Set the stage on fire with the Mainstage app and experience the feel of performing a live show. With this spectacular application, you can manage music with the help of 80 different set tools that are available on the app. It also includes a different set of musical types of equipment such as a keyboard, guitar and many more.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
On the mainstage, you can insert music from Garageband or Logic Pro x as they deliver sound to the point and can apply as many effects on your music. With a space designer option, you can perform realistic sounds and can apply modulation effects for the motions of your tracks.
You give a beautiful change to your music with over 1800 tools, effects and patches that can be applied on music. It has an Ultrabeat drum system option that can be used to perform unique digital beats and has a smart control that can be used for every patch. Instant connection with other devices can be set up with the help built-in device recognition feature. This also allows you to connect with hardware that you can use to play and control plugins and is compatible too with devices like keyboard, pedals, drum pads. Mainstage can utilize all the rig power especially with 64bit and can use all the RAM of your system. You can use functions called assignment and mapping to manage any complicated rig. Can perform multitrack or stereo using the playback option.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MAINSTAGE USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Mainstage in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Mainstage and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Mainstage, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Mainstage.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Mainstage.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Mainstage, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Mainstage will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Mainstage
- Click the icon Mainstage appearing in the search result.
- Now the app installs. You can access it from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.