|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Mailspring
- Multiple Accounts: This feature allows users to log in through multiple accounts and also integrate through IMAP and Office 365.
- Touch and Gesture Support: This feature allows users to enjoy rich and seamless touch controls and also allow them to only make use of gesture controls.
- Advanced Shortcuts: This feature allows users to make use of integrated shortcuts that are added in order for the user to navigate through with ease.
- Lightning-Fast Search: This feature enables users to browse through with the quick search feature. The software unifies the user’s search that allows the users to use Gmail-like advanced search queries and search message contents across all the user’s connected accounts.
- Undo Send: Mistakes tend to happen when typing a mail and sometimes users send their mail without reviewing it. But now, users can undo their sent emails, review them and send them back.
- Themes and Layouts: Different kinds of themes with beautiful visuals help users to customize their page with various types of themes and layouts.
- Language: This feature allows the software to be localized into nine languages for more feasibility for the user.
- Unified Inbox: This feature allows users to have a single inbox for all kinds of the user’s accounts. The software supports all kinds of messaging platforms like iCloud, Gmail, Office 365, Outlook.com, Yahoo, and IMAP/SMTP. This helps the users in having a single streamlined command center for all the user’s messages.
- Powerful Template Support: The platform allows users to have multiple template support for much better responses and automated replies.
- Rich-Contact Profiles: This kind of feature allows rich profiles with faster contact features.
- Follow-up Reminders: This feature allows users to get regular follow-up reminders to reply to clients or to the mails that matter.
- Read Receipts: This feature allows users to know when the mail has been read by the client at any time.
- Link Tracking: This feature allows users to receive a unique tracking URL to their emails so that the user can monitor all activity on it.
- Send Later: This feature allows users the ability to schedule their emails and replies to whatever time that they wish to send.
Installation Requirements for Mailspring
To install Mailspring on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met by the user in the PC desktop.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Compatibility Mode is enabled.
How to Download Mailspring on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Mailspring on your PC:
- Go to Mailspring’s website, and go to Downloads.
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.