Madden NFL 17 is a simulation and realistic football game developed by EA Tiburon and published under the banner EA Sports. The concept behind the game is you have to lead your team to victory in the American football game. It is also a strategy based on where you have to focus on defense and attacks. There may be special teams that may influence your gameplay. So to tackle them, you must leverage your team-mate’s strength.
|FULL NAME:||Madden NFL 17|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The new game mechanics allow the player to align his team member in the correct position according to the attacking or defending modes. The gap between the players should be placed correctly to stop the ball going into the hole. Decision making becomes an important aspect which can lead the team to victory. Running and passing the at right time is important throughout the game.
With new features where you can use special teams to influence the game, hit hole perfectly with superior graphics and highly clarified visuals. There are new moves that have been added where you can perform all tactical actions and clever moves. With the best resolution comes magnificent soundtracks which have 40 songs and special game sounds. There are minimum system requirements for the game like you need at least 1GB RAM with Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 as the operating system. Video memory should be at least 256 MB with i3 core processor.
How To Download Madden 17 Using BlueStacks
Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Madden 17 in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Madden 17 and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Madden 17, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Madden 17.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Madden 17.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Madden 17, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Madden 17 will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Madden 17
- Click the icon Madden 17 appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.