Locast is a public service organisation for American that provides local broadcast signals of select markets over the internet. It is a digital translator and just operates like a broadcast translator. Instead of using over the air signal, they stream signal over the internet for consumers. You have to just sign up to get the service. All you have to do is provide your name, address, email id and you need to certify that you live ina specific area and logging in. Then select a local broadcaster among the list and stream favourite local station.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Over the mid-20th century, nonprofit organisations have provided translators TV stations. When primary broadcasters were unable to receive strong signals, translators amplify that signal with another transmitter allowing people to have access over important programmes like sports, news, weather. With locast, being a public service provider, they have enhanced the service of broadcast signals via online streaming over the traditional ‘over the air’ signal transmission. All you need to do is get an internet connection, visit the browser of Locast and choose a local broadcast to watch it from any of your internet-enabled device.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LOCAST USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Locast in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Locast and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Locast, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Locast.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Locast.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Locast, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Locast will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Locast
- Click the icon Locast appearing in the search result.
- The app installs. You can access it from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.