Bored of your local tv with less content? Now sit and explore the local tv channels of Middle east, Germany, UK, USA, Italy and Asia on your smartphone or PC with this smart app, Live Stream TV. You also get choices of over 200 Live tv channels and 500 videos on demand. Find out what is available in the next 24 hours with the help of a TV guide and set the time. Share your thoughts about the movie you are watching on your social media handle through the sharing option. The best feature of this app is that it is available for free which requires no subscription and sign up. Now all you need for streaming your channels seamlessly is a good internet connection.
|FULL NAME:||Live Stream TV|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Great for watching sports, news, films, music, children’s Tv from anywhere in the world, you are also get over 45000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for distribution. With the option of chromecast that can be used to watch channels on TV sets, it also includes features like-
- Schedule DVD recordings from anywhere.
- With an integrated user interface, it’s fast and easy to find movies or series.
- With the feature of rewind and pause, don’t worry about missing out anything.
- Automatic updation of channels
- Covers a range of sports channels like Champions league, European qualifiers, World cup, Premier leagues and many other sports as well.
- Easy to use interface with no complications.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LIVE STREAM TV USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Live Stream TV in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Live Stream TV and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Live Stream TV, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Live Stream TV.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Live Stream TV.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Live Stream TV, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Live Stream TV will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Live Stream TV
- Click the icon Live Stream TV appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.