Live.ly is an android streaming application that has the feature of broadcasting the live videos for people worldwide. It also allows you to view live streams from other users. You can hangout virtually with your friends with the option of group video chat.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The process of using this app is pretty simple. Firstly, you need to have a user account which can be made easily with the help of any social accounts like Facebook, Twitter login. With this you can easily add friends( not strictly necessary) in your Live.ly account and you can also know which friend is already using the app.
Secondly, with just a tap on your device screen, you can start live streaming. You can check out the trending videos and discover local content. If you really liked the stream, you have the option of leaving a comment or tap heart button to like the video. To make the use of this app more interesting, you can broadcast mobile games or a thrilling moment like hiking and gain more popularity and viewers. With an interesting interface and easy to access option on screen, this app is intuitive and practical to boot.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LIVE.LY USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Live.Ly in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Live.Ly and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Live.Ly, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Live.Ly.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Live.Ly.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Live.Ly, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Live.Ly will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Live.Ly
- Click the icon Live.Ly appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.