Lineage 2 is a multi-player role-playing game developed by NCSOFT and E&G studios. It is a prequel to lineage and set 150 years back. This game is played by more than 14 million users of which mostly in Asian countries. A few years back this game adopted the model ‘free-to-play’ with all the game content being free except the in-app purchase items.
|FULL NAME:||Lineage 2|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The first thing players need to do is to create a character. They can personalise the character by choosing face, hair, race, gender among other features. The game begins in the temple in the zone of their character’s race like dark elves start in “The Shilen Temple and Humans in “Talking Islands. Players can choose between a fighter and mage in each race and cannot choose Kamael and Dwarves as they can be only fighters. A major part of the game is combat where the player has to defeat monsters. They can be found on the hunting fields or deep inside dungeons. After the player has defeated the monster, their character gets SP and XP which helps them learn new skills and level up. Players can fight with other players through the PvP system.
If the character dies in the battle, the player is given an option to resurrect in the nearest town. The player can wait for the other player to resurrect them with a scroll and spell. Resurrection in the nearest town costs a fraction of XP gained. Scrolls and spells restore some of the lost experience.
How To Download Lineage 2 Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Lineage 2 in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Lineage 2 and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Lineage 2, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Lineage 2.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Lineage 2.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Lineage 2, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Lineage 2 will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Lineage 2
- Click the icon Lineage 2 appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.