Lime Player is one of the best audio and video player apps in the market. It is very easy to use as it has simple operations, quick start and smooth playback. It supports almost all types of video format and it lets you play videos in High Definition and 4K. This app is light and powerful with subtitle support and advanced hardware acceleration.
|FULL NAME:||Lime Player|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
This app has subtitle support and allows you to load subtitle file from your own devices. It supports subtitles format like MicroDVD (.sub), SubViewer2.0 (.sub), WebVTT (.vtt), Teletex, TMPlayer (.txt), DVB, SSA subtitle tracks, SubStation Alpha (.ssa), DVD, SAMI(.smi), SubRip (.srt), SubViewer2.0 (.sub), VobSub (.sub), MPL2(.mpl). The feature of hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with new hardware and decoder. This app consumes a small memory and has a feature of creating a thumbnail of video files. It supports video format like MOV, AAC, WAV, MP3, FLV, MPG, TS, M4V, 3GP, FLAC, RMVB, WMV, MP4, AVI.
How To Download Lime Player Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Lime Player in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Lime Player and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Lime Player, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Lime Player.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Lime Player.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Lime Player, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Lime Player will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Lime Player
- Click the icon Lime Player appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.