If you imagine yourself doing a particular job you like, then this game is for you. Life simulator is a unique game designed with an interesting interface that helps players easily manage everything in their lives. Players do not have to move between characters to check details constantly unlike other simulation games. You just have to switch between information tabs and the app captures everything quickly. This game allows you to start a new life in the game and build in the direction you want.
|FULL NAME:||Life Simulator|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It has more than 130 career options for players to choose with each job simulated in detail from how to start and maintain it long term.
More About the Game
You need to build slowly and carefully in your game to get success. When you reach adulthood, you aim to own a house and players can choose any house they want on whatever they have achieved. But with opportunities like this, you can unlock new features to gain more experience. It is a super realistic simulation game where it simulates your entire life which includes social life too. You need to build a strong social relationship with people in order to progress in life and in-game. Characters in the game are designed in detail which includes appearance and personality. If you succeed in building a strong relation, you can unlock new features to grow further in-game.
Life Simulation is all about balancing your professional and personal life. You can pursue any option like a doctor, a teacher, a scientist or a celebrity but with a busy career, you need to take care of your family, friends too. But if you fail in a certain way, everything would collapse, a perfect example to start relating it with real life.
How To Download Life Simulator Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Life Simulator in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Life Simulator and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Life Simulator, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Life Simulator.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Life Simulator.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Life Simulator, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Life Simulator will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Life Simulator
- Click the icon Life Simulator appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.