Life is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix. This game has brought in a revolution in story-telling based games in which the player rewinds the time which affects the past, present and future. The first instalment of the game was released in 5 episodes periodically throughout 2015.
|FULL NAME:||Life Is Strange|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
More about the Game
The story is all about Max Caulfield, an 18-year-old photography senior who finds out her power to rewind time at any moment, leading her every choice to enact the butterfly effect. The action of the player will adjust as the narration proceeds and gets reshaped once allowed to travel back in time. You can fetch quests and start making changes in the surroundings in the form of puzzle solving and in addition to the use of branching choices for conversation. Following the story of Max Caulfield, she saves her best friend Chloe Price while discovering her power. Eventually, the duo finds themselves amidst the investigation of the mysterious disappearance of their acquaintance Rachel Amber and uncover the dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. To avoid the devastating future, Max should quickly learn not to change the past.
Life is Strange is a beautifully written modern adventure game with multiple endings depending on the choices you make. With striking graphics, the visuals in the game are hand-painted. Soundtracks in the game are from famous artists featuring Alt-J, Jose Gonzales, Angus & Julia Stone and many more. You can also share your progress and social media and can compare with your friends progress.
How To Download Life is Strange Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Life is Strange in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Life is Strange and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Life is Strange, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Life is Strange.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Life is Strange.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Life is Strange, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Life is Strange will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Life is Strange
- Click the icon Life is Strange appearing in the search result.
- Now the app installs. You can access it from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.