The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a video game released in the year 2005 that was developed and published by Nintendo for the GameCube and Wii video game consoles. The action-adventure game is the thirteenth instalment in the series of The Legend of Zelda.
|FULL NAME:||Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The player plays the role of the main character Link. The main objective of the game is to prevent Hyrule from being engulfed in a parallel dimension known as the Twilight Realm. The player must control Link and take the form of a Hylian and a wolf. A creature named Midna assists the player throughout the game. The player can walk and run in the game and can automatically jump while running off or reaching for the ledge. The player uses the sword and shield to attack in combat along with complementary weapons that include bombs, boomerang, bows, and arrows.
Features of Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess are as follows:
Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess features a total of nine dungeons. The player has to navigate through these dungeons and fight the boss at the end. When the player defeats the boss he obtains an item which helps him to progress in the game. The player can travel either on foot or on his horse around these dungeons that are connected with the world.
Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess supports Miiverse and also features over 50 Miiverse Stamps scattered around the world of Hyrule. The stamps include the Hylian alphabet in the game, many character’s faces with different expressions, and items or objects like rupees or Treasure Chests. The players can find these stamps inside various dungeons and fields. The players can also buy these stamps.
Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess features a new dungeon called the Cave of Shadows. This dungeon can be accessed by the players anytime from the collection screen. This Cave of Shadows dungeon had more than 40 floors that the player must play as a wolf and he cannot revert to human form inside the dungeon. The player has to clear the obstacles and defeat the enemies on every floor.
The gamepad screen in the game is used to display the separate map screen for dungeons, and can also be used to use the items without having to pause the game. The screen also helps in transforming the characters.
To download Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess for GameCube you have to follow these steps:
You can download and play Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess on your pc and phone using the GameCube emulator.
- First, download the ROM for Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess on the ROM download site.
- Check if you have the GameCube emulator installed. If not, first install the emulator.
- Then, check for the system requirements and operating system on your pc.
- Go to the official site and search for the link to download Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess
- Get the compact download launcher and then click on the link or click on the download the game button to start downloading the file.
- Locate the file in your folder and click to start the installation.
- Once the installation process gets completed, launch it to play the Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.