Imagine you are stuck up in a situation where you have to survive zombies. Last day on earth is in a similar situation where it is the year 2027 and the world is witnessing the apocalypse. The outbreak of an unknown infection has occurred where the human race is getting destroyed and the people who have died are turning into zombies. Very few people have survived infection and they have to survive the zombies too. Now the power of survival lies in your hands!
|FULL NAME:||Last Day on Earth|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
To survive this apocalypse, keep a check on your life stats like thirst and hunger. Keep collecting stuff like weapons, valuable resources for crafting, signs like a road sign, bat, metal rods. These things will come handy for killing dozens of zombies when they launch themselves to attack you. Not only you have to defeat intruders with your physical strength but you can also count on different schemes to keep them away. You can construct forts with traps or can raid areas of other survivors.
This season die-hard fans of this game have a lot on their plate to keep them thrilled.
Seasonal locations have been created where the situations are tough. But before you go, do not forget to equip yourself with weapons to hunt wild animals and to destroy mutated zombies. You can reach this location on transport available for crafting. By reaching the western part of the map, you will enter an online location where with a special costume you can to interact with other players.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LAST DAY ON EARTH HD USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Last Day on EarthHD in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Last Day on EarthHD and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Last Day on EarthHD, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Last Day on EarthHD.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Last Day on EarthHD.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Last Day on EarthHD, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Last Day on EarthHD will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Last Day on EarthHD
- Click the icon Last Day on EarthHD appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.