LabyMod is a modification tool that is used for the Minecraft game. The software is useful in processing Minecraft smoothly but adding a variety of features. The software is an all-in-one application for Windows and also helps in increasing the in-game experience. The software allows to adjust the player model in an individual mode and can find many cosmetics and emotes all over the game. The modification is a mix of many small and useful features and provides exclusive information about the game mods. LabyMod is still under development and is constantly evolving according to users’ requests. In addition to the available Minecraft server list, users can also connect to different kinds of alternative servers at the optional servers list. Users can discover new games and mod in these optional servers and can add them to their personal server list.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of LabyMod
- 1.7 Animations in Minecraft 1.8: The software is capable of giving users the original Minecraft gameplay experience. This can be done by importing a Minecraft 1.7 animation feels on a Minecraft 1.8. This feature was a hit among players and acquired additional users for these kinds of mods.
- LabyMod Chat: The chat feature on the software enables users to chat with friends and family on other servers with proper 3D surround sound. This chat feature also allows users to find out what their friends are playing on what servers.
- Teamspeak Integration: This feature spares users from the pain of having to switch between Minecraft and Teamspeak all the time. With the integrations, users can use Teamspeak inside Minecraft without any kind of glitches. If there are any kind of issues, the feedback portals are always available to users to access and sort any kind of issues in LabyMod.
- Customizable: Users can adjust and customize their GUI and can instruct to receive information directly in the game. Users can enable their desired modules and drag them directly into the game. Users can also adjust color, tone, size and other formatting for all modules.
- Server Features: LabyMod works and cooperates with many Minecraft servers that help improve the user’s overall gaming experience. Users can also search for new mods and games and can add them to their personal server list.
- LabyMod Installer: The software not only works for Minecraft but will also help users install mods of different types and varieties. All the user needs to do is click some buttons and initiate the installation. All addons can be installed directly into the client, and users can also position them with the help of the GUI editor.
Installation Requirements for LabyMod
To install LabyMod on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met by the user in the PC desktop.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Compatibility Mode is enabled.
How to Download LabyMod on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install LabyMod on your PC:
- Go to LabyMod’s website, and go to Downloads.
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.