Experiencing the theatres is now extremely easy. You can have the feel at your home curled up in a comfortable sofa. The Kodi app has been developed to offer such services. You can download Kodi for your PCs using an Android Emulator.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The Entertainment Hub – Kodi
You read it right, Kodi is a complete entertainment set for the home theatre enthusiasts. It is much simpler than the electronic to set up. All you need is a desktop or a laptop. A few quick downloads and installs, and you are all set to watch your heart out in high definition.
The app, Kodi supports many systems like the Android, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, and Windows operating systems.
Now you can turn your boring afternoons and weekends into fun rides in a couple minutes.
Why Choose Kodi?
This is a good question and surely one that we will elaborate on.
Kodi is the choice of many because of the features and services it offers.
- You can turn your device into a media platform almost immediately.
- The app is completely free!
- The app comes with many characteristics like streaming from a bundle of content, customizing features, and no longer the overwhelming feeling of which wire goes where.
- We cannot emphasize this enough; it is miraculously comprehensible when it comes to setting it up.
So, why shouldn’t you choose Kodi?
Steps for Downloading and Installing Kodi on Your PC Using Android Emulator – BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download and install BlueStacks. It is simple, just go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC, and download the app.
- After downloading the Emulator, install it.
- Next, download the APK file if you don’t already have it on your PC. If you already have it then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After the BlueStacks app is downloaded and installed along with the APK file, open the app and in the search bar look for Kodi.
- You will be easily able to find the app. Click on the icon to download and install it.
- You are all ready to get started!
Steps for Downloading and Installing Kodi on Your PC Using Android Emulator – NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Drag the APK file present in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- The file manager will appear, after that click under the file sign on the XXX button.
- The previous step will install the APK file from your PC to the NoxPlayer.
- Search for the Kodi app in the search bar.
- Click on it to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Kodi on Your Mac
- Open the Apple menu and find the ‘System Preferences’ option. You can find the System Preferences on the top-left corner of the screen.
- On clicking System Preferences, a drop-down menu will open. A ‘Security and Privacy’ option will appear.
- When you hover over it, the ‘General’ option will come up, click on it.
- Then change the ‘Allow Applications Downloaded From’ to ‘Anywhere’.
- Lastly, download BlueStacks and follow the same steps.
You are good to play all you want!