Kodi is an open-source media player program which is free of cost. It was developed by XBMC Foundation, which is a non-profit technology foundation. The software is available on a wide range of OS and hardware platforms, including the user interface, televisions, and remote controls. It also allows users to run and watch multiple videos, music, podcasts, and some other digital media files from the local media or storage network or the Internet. Kodi software allows you to experience theatres now in an effortless way. You can feel yourself in a theatre curled up on a comfortable sofa at your home. The Kodi app is designed to offer such services. You can download Kodi for your PCs using Android Emulator. Well-read, Kodi is a complete set of entertainment for theatre lovers. It is much easier than an electronic setup. All you need is a desktop or laptop. A few quick downloads and installations and you are all set to look at your heart with high definition. The app, Kodi, supports many applications such as Android, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, and Windows apps. Now you can turn your dull afternoon and weekends into a fun ride in a few minutes.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
KEY FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE:
- You can turn your device into a media platform almost instantly.
- The application is entirely free!
- The app comes with many features such as streaming from a wide range of content, customizing features, and no longer a stressful call of which wire goes where.
- MUSIC: Your music collection has never looked so beautiful! Support almost all formats, playlists, party mixes, and more.
- MOVIES: Better than a bunch of DVDs on a shelf. Kodi brings your collection of movies to life with artwork, genres, and much more.
- TV SHOWS: Ready to binge watch too much or occasionally catch on your favorite show. Kodi keeps your entire TV as organized as anything else.
- PHOTOS: Kodi is one of the best methods to share your pictures on the giant screen present in the house or maybe a candy on the wall with a personal slideshow.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL KODI ON YOUR PC USING ANDROID EMULATOR: (BLUESTACKS)
- The first step will be to download and install BlueStacks. Easy, go to Google Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC, and download the application.
- After downloading Emulator, install it.
- Next, download the APK file if you do not already have it on your PC. Once you have it, drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After downloading and installing BlueStacks along with the APK file, open the app again in the search bar and check for Kodi.
- You will be able to find the app easily. Click on the icon to download it and install it.
You are all ready to start!
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL KODI ON YOUR PC USING ANDROID EMULATOR: (NOX PLAYER)
- Download and install the NoxPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Drag the existing APK file from your PC to Emulator and drop it into the NoxPlayer app.
- The file manager will appear, after which you click under the file icon on the XXX button.
- The previous step will be uploading the APK file from your PC to NoxPlayer.
- Search for the Kodi application on the search bar.
- Click on it and download and install the app.
STEPS FOR DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING KODI IN YOUR MAC:
- Open the Apple menu and locate the ‘System Preferences’ option. You can find System Preferences in the top left corner of the screen.
- By clicking System Preferences, the drop-down menu will open. The ‘Security and Privacy’ option will show.
- If you navigate over it, the ‘General’ option will appear; click on it.
- Then change ‘Allow Request Downloads From’ to ‘Anywhere.’
- Finally, download BlueStacks and follow the same steps.