If you are fond of downloading videos and not simply seeing them online that you should seriously consider using the KeepVid app. This app will assist you in your task and help you download as much content as you want.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
You can do all the downloading on your PC or Mac. Make use of the two best Android Emulators available in the market – BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.
If You Can Float in Those Tunes, Download It with KeepVid
KeepVid Studio launched a free video downloading app, KeepVid that is extremely helpful for video lovers. The app not only lets you download video from youtube but also another 20+ sites like Facebook etc.
Now, for making a presentation you no longer must include the links and pray to god that the internet works during your presentation. You can download the videos you want to include.
Key Features of KeepVid
KeepVid is like a heaven for video downloaders. The app comes with numerous attributes that draw you to it like a moth to a flame.
- You can download videos from the 20+ sites in any format and stream them in HD, SD, 4K, or 4K UHD.
- You can download heavy files too and within a short duration.
- The user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Make room for this one. The app is completely free with no in-app purchases! This makes the app the best one in its domain.
Steps for Downloading and Installing KeepVid on Your PC Using Android Emulator – BlueStacks
- The first step will be the download and installation of BlueStacks. It is amazingly simple, just go to the Play Store and download the app on your PC or desktop.
- Download the APK file if you do not already have it. If you do then just drag it and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After the BlueStacks app is downloaded and installed along with the APK file, open the app and search for KeepVid.
- When you find the KeepVid app, download and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing KeepVid on Your PC Using Android Emulator – NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC or desktop.
- Drag the APK file present in your PC to the Emulator and drop it.
- The file manager will appear, after that click under the file sign on the XXX button.
- The previous step will install the APK file from your PC or desktop to the NoxPlayer.
- Search for the KeepVid app in the search bar. Then click on it to download and install the app.
You are ready for unlimited video downloads.
The two Android Emulators can be downloaded on PCs with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Steps for Downloading and Installing KeepVid on Your Mac
The KeepVid app can also be downloaded on Mac OS and Mac OS Sierra. This will make you want to dance, we understand, but take a minute to view the guidelines for downloading and installing KeepVid on your Mac.
- Download BlueStacks App on your Mac.
- Then login in the BlueStacks app with your Play Store Id. if you don’t have one then make it.
- Download KeepVid Video Downloader APK and save it on your Mac.
- Then download the APK file into BlueStacks. Followed by the installation of the KeepVid app on BlueStacks.
Now, you have the power to download and stream high-definition video content.