Java Decompiler GUI is an application that performs decompilation of java source code. If you are wondering what decompilation is, it is the exact opposite of compiling a java code. Basically, it takes the class file i.e. the object code as the input and then converts it into suitable java source code. Why do we need such an application when developers can form codes of their own?
|FULL NAME:||JD GUI|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Well to put it simply, coding is no walk in the park. It requires a lot of brainstorming and in-depth knowledge of the specific programming language, which can’t be procured by everyone. One cannot copy paste thousands of lines of code from the internet to recreate projects. JD GUI acts as a mentor in Java-based projects. It inspects pseudo-codes and compiles it accordingly. It takes the heavyweight of error detection off your shoulders so you can centre your entire focus on code building. This is not all. We have more features of JD GUI listed below.
Key Features Of JD GUI
Simple User Interface
Remember to never judge a book by its cover. Why do we say this? Because we know you will be compelled to do so after seeing the bland looking interface of JD GUI. It has a neat layout, with the menu and toolbars arranged systematically. But it isn’t very appealing to look at. Look past the visuals. Your prime focus should be on the functionality. In fact after you begin to use the application, you will see just how good of a decompiler it really is.
Make Projects Easily
With the tree hierarchy providing a clear picture of the classes, creating java projects will never be more easy. Your files don’t necessarily have to bear the jar extension. You can load non-java files as well. Use the search option to search pieces of code in the text files that you may upload. And let JD GUI work its decompiling magic on it.
How To Download On System
JD GUI can be downloaded on both your PC and Mac consoles by following the given instructions.
Download on PC
- Go to the link https://www.filecroco.com/download-jd-gui/. Here, you will download links for all versions of Windows.
- Click the green download button. You will be redirected to another page wherein you will another download button. Click this too.
- A zip folder gets downloaded on the system. Extract its contents to another folder on your desktop.
- Now run the exe file that you find in this folder. Follow the installation instructions that show in the setup window.
- When you finally reach the end, JD GUI will get downloaded and you can run it on your PC.
Download on Mac
- Go to the link https://mac.filehorse.com/download-jd-gui-java-decompiler/. This is virus free site to obtain the app on your Mac.
- Click the download button. You will be directed to another page. Click the ‘Download Now’ button here.
- An exe file is now downloaded. Run this file by following the installation instructions in the setup window.
- Finally, JD GUI’s icon will appear on the Mac home screen. Just click it to run it.