|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Another basic feature of any editor which automatically colors the function and different codes according to the color code set in the block editor. These basic features help us to understand different functions and make our code look more presentable.
The auto-complete feature is very useful for fast coding because it automatically brings up a list of applicable methods when. It is available for the objects, such as Array, String, Math, document, location, window, etc. The auto-completion feature also works when we press the enter key.
It is a basic validation tool that checks for errors in the code. It checks for syntax errors and is constantly analyzing our code in the background. It also pays attention to questionable code practices.
The context menu supports quick actions that you can complete by clicking one of the buttons such as Format Code which Quickly formats the document code, Show Commands which Opens up the All Commands view, Save that helps to Saves the document and Run Simulator which Runs the simulator.
Use one of the following operating system: Mac OS Mojave, Mac OS High Sierra, Mac OS Sierra, OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.7 (Lion) for better results.
- Check for the basic installation requirements and make sure you are compatible with it.
- Some editors are not compatible with mac older versions so make sure of the version you use. Try using the higher mac version.
- After the download is complete double click on the file and it will open a window with the editor app
- You can drag the file to wherever you want it to reside.
- Use one of the following operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 or 2003, or Windows 2000 as it provides the best results.
- To install the editor, download the zip file to your Windows machine.
- Once downloaded, unzip and extract the zip file.
- Next, open the directory in which you have extracted the file and double click on the file