iTunes is a multimedia management software developed by Apple that allows users to organize their favourite music, movies and TV shows. The software also allows users to buy digital content curated by Apple for entertainment. This software is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and Apple TV.
|FULL NAME:||iTunes 12.5.1|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of iTunes
- The software allows users to browse for their favourite music and also listen to the ones that are already downloaded.
- iTunes contains an entire library of new genre music that helps users to curate their own personal playlist.
- The software helps users to create their own personalized playlist for seamless listening.
- iTunes Store contains more than 43 million songs from all over the globe.
- The iTunes Radio helps users to listen to free radio stations from all over the world.
- iTunes Radio also contains DJ-curated content and genre-specific stations.
- First Play feature on the software allows users to listen to the album before buying.
- Users can also create stations that evolve automatically based on the music you love.
- iTunes contains more than 85,000 movies on its platform.
- iTunes also contains more than 300,000 TV shows for a wide range of entertainment itinerary for the user.
- Users can watch their favourite shows anytime and anywhere.
- Tap to play anywhere or download content on WiFi.
Installation Requirements for iTunes
To install iTunes on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
How to Download iTunes on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install iTunes on your PC:
- Go to iTunes’s website, and to the download links.
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.