Internet Download Manager is a tool that ensures a fast downloading process. It increases internet speed and allows the users to pause and resume the download.
|FULL NAME:||Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 17|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Internet Download Manager are as follows:
The tool provides a simple user interface, making it easier for novice users. The file segmentation provides an ease to begin learning the download manager with. The process of downloading is very easy- as the user only has to click on one button.
Internet Download Manager differs from other Download managers as it uses the connections available to download different files -without having to log in or sign up for the account.
Check for viruses:
The tool always checks for the antiviruses and recovers if any virus is found. This feature helps to resume the download that got interrupted due to some faults such as network problems or lost connections.
How can you download Internet Download Manager on your PC:
- First, open the browser on your pc and search for the link to download Internet Download Manager.
- Ensure that the site is trusted and virus free and then download the installation file from the site.
- Click on the Save or Save as to button to download the program.
- If you selected the Save button, the file gets saved in your Downloads folder whereas, if you clicked the Save as a button, a pop-up appears that asks you to choose where you want your file to be saved at.
- After the download gets completed, you have to click on the file to start the installation.
- Then you must follow the windows installation instructions step by step.
- Finally, double click on the file to run the application on your windows pc.
How can you download Internet Download Manager on your Mac:
- You need to first go to the official link of Internet Download Manager.
- From there, you need to choose the download link.
- An installer will get displayed on your screen. From the installer, you have to save the file to your Mac.
- Click onto the file and then download the file to your computer; you need to go to the top right corner of the screen to start the downloading process.
- The next step for you here is to confirm the settings. You have to confirm it by clicking on the yes button before starting with the process of installation.
- Once you click on the yes button, the settings will get downloaded to your Mac.
- From there, you need to follow up on the setup and for that go to the install and then get it on your Mac.
- Open the file and then start the installation process by clicking on the confirm option by clicking on the yes button again.
- Once process gets completed, Internet Download Manager will be running on your Mac.