There are specific applications that can perform multi-tasking and may come in handy in multiple fields. One of such is the IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit). It is statistical software that can solve any of your business-related or research issues. It has one of the best data management tools that can help you a lot. Now whether you are a programmer or analyst, it can come in handy for you. IBM Corporation developed IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) so that its users can have access to a full suite of statistical work-related tools.
|FULL NAME:||IBM SPSS Statistics|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit)
IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) is one of the best software that you can use for statistical analysis. It has the best data management tools, and other tools through which you can evaluate data sets, sense trends in the data and give accurate predictions. You can even edit your data in IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) with ease. With its statistical and analytical functions, you can calculate ratios, ANOVA tests, T-tests, frequencies, plot generation, linear model processing, generalized model processing, curve estimates, data classification, regression estimates, and whatnot. It can provide you with professional statistical procedural support. You can now create accurate forecasts and predict trends as well with IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit).
Features of IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit)
Now, you must be thinking about the features of IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit). Some of the features are as follows:
Addresses the analytical process
IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) addresses the analytical process, which includes planning and data presentation to analysis, reporting and even deployment. You can now perform data analysis efficiently.
IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) also has flexible deployment options that may come in handy a lot. Moreover, the deployment options can be from stand-alone desktop to enterprise-strength server versions.
The UI of IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) is custom for various skill levels. Thus, people with different skillsets can use this software. Moreover, it performs some functional responsibilities of analysts, statisticians and business users as well.
With non-statistical, spreadsheet-type applications, you cannot do as accurate work as you expect. Thus IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) performs better functioning and faster performance with more accurate results.
Works with almost any files/documents
IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) works with almost any type of files, operating systems, data types, and external programming languages.
IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) contains a wide range of functions and techniques that can help you to increase its effectiveness and speed up productivity.
Minimum Installation Requirements of IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit)
If you want to download IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit). Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Processors compatible for IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) is Intel Core i3.
- You need 2 GB of RAM for IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit).
- You need 4 GB of free Hard Disk space for IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit).
Download and install
IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) on PC
To download IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
- Click on the download button provided here to download IBM SPSS Statistics (64-Bit) on your PC.
- Then, maybe you will have to sign-in to download it.
- After that, you can save the file on your PC.
- To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (file will be saved on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
- Once you do that, you will have to double click on the exe file that you have saved.
- After that, an InstallShield wizard program will come up.
- Then, follow the steps in the InstallShield program.
- Then, please wait for it to install.
- After that, the software will launch automatically, or you can access it from your desktop.