Hypercam is video capture software that helps to record the AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) and WMV (Windows Media Video) and ASF (Advanced Systems Format) movie files directly to your desktop from the monitor. It helps you to record different software presentations and also helps in software training. HyperCam app supports different text annotations along with sound and screen notes. This helps to create great software demos. You can even select the frame rate and quality of the capture or the compression quality before capturing the video or photo. Hypercam is compatible with many software including 32 bit and 64 bit Windows systems, Vista, XP, 2000.
|FILE SIZE||3.02 MB|
Features of Hypercam are as follows:
Hypercam has an advanced software interface that tends to become a little difficult for the novice computer user. It may get a little crowded therefore it is not easy to navigate. The functions of the app are though easy to use as it has a screen capture button available directly that allows you to capture great quality videos.
Hypercam is free software available for everyone to use. The software helps to record either the entire desktop or just a few regions of the desktop like the rectangular regions.
HyperCam Screen Recorder helps to record high-quality videos that help the users to create excellent software presentations and tutorials. You can also annotate the captured videos using the tools provided in the application.
To download and install Hypercam on your Windows pc, follows these steps:
- First, open the browser on your pc and search for the link to download Hypercam.
- Ensure that the site is trusted and virus free.
- Download the installation file from the site.
- Click on the Save or Save as to button to download the program.
- If you select the Save button, the file gets saved in your Downloads folder and if you select the Save as a button, a pop-up appears that asks you to choose where the program file gets saved.
- After the download gets completed, you have to click on the .exe file to start the installation.
- Then you must follow the windows installation instructions step by step.
- Finally, double click on the file to run the Application on your windows pc.
How to record the screen using Hypercam application on mac:
- To record your computer’s screen on Mac OS, first go to the official website of Online Screen Recorder and click on the “Start the Recording” button.
- After clicking the button, you will receive a pop-up that asks for a confirmation to run the JAVA applet.
- Click okay on this pop-up to run the program on your computer.
- Then, a dashboard appears on the screen where you can configure the settings.
- Select the options from the menu if you want to customize the default settings.
- Then you have to click on the record button to start the recording where you can even drag a region to capture the activity in it.
- One can even utilize the editing tools to enhance the video while being captured.
- When you want to stop the recording, you have to click on the stop button that will save the video.
- The video gets saved in a folder that you can view whenever you want.