Hungry Shark is a series of arcade games by Future Games of London and Ubisoft. Take control of every hungry shark and go on a wild ocean tour, and survive as long as you can by eating everyone and everything on the way. With this game, you can control various unique species of shark, and to progress, you must consume other marine animals and grow in size. So explore the beautiful underwater world and evolve yourself like Megalodon or great white shark.
|FULL NAME:||Hungry Shark|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In this aquatic adventure, you can take part in regular in-game events and win prizes. You can explore the world both above and below the waves and enjoy some amazing graphics and sound effects. With each progressing level, unlock more unique sharks from the collection and you can recruit baby sharks to boost predatory powers. Discover some mysterious creatures in deep-sea and collect sunken bonus objects. You can activate gold rush to survive more sink into more challenging missions. You can purchase accessories like jetpacks, top hats and lasers with gems and coin currency. This can be brought by watching video advertisements or with in-app purchases. No internet is required as it can be played offline.
How To Download Hungry Shark Using BlueStacks
Installing Hungry Shark From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Hungry Shark in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Hungry Shark Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Hungry Shark and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Hungry Shark, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Installing Hungry Shark Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Hungry Shark .
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Hungry Shark .
- Once you find the .apk file for the Hungry Shark , either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Hungry Shark will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Hungry Shark Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Hungry Shark
- Click the icon Hungry Shark appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.