Discover a unique and less-known genre of video games in Hello Neighbor. It is based on horror stealth and survival. The protagonist’s neighbor tends to hide something in his basement. The objective of the game is to successfully sneak into his basement and reveal the mystery in a series of levels. However, the path has a lot of security commodities, which you need to cross carefully. The game uses an interactive AI system that changes according to the player’s behavior.
|FULL NAME:||Hello Neighbor|
|FILE SIZE||78 MB|
The past attempts to sneak in leads to setting up security cameras, thief traps, etc. in the neighbour’s house. To unlock the basement, the player needs to gather certain elements in neighbour’s house and solve certain puzzles. To remain in the game, the player needs to hide from the neighbour and the cameras.
The player gets back to his own home if anybody catches him. Another attempt to break into the basement becomes difficult. As the neighbor gets conscious and sets dangerous traps for the player. The game is split into four acts which are in four storylines. The first-person perspective and there are several hidden clues and useful items in the game, that need to be explored.
Key Features of the Application
- Hello, Neighbor uses a real-time AI module that adapts itself based on past experiences. Any failed attempt results in increasing difficulty.
- The player can throw objects on the window panes to break them and on the neighbour to distract him if he gets caught.
- If the player fails to complete the puzzles in the designated time, he will get trap in the
basement followed by recurring nightmares.
- The objective of the game is to reach the basement without getting discovered and avoiding the traps in the way.
- The game has an astounding interface along with animated visuals, interactive storyline and soulful music.
How to Download and Install Hello Neighbor on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Hello Neighbor on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- Post-installation, launch the application on your PC.
- Go to My Apps button and click it to install the app.
- In the search bar, type “Hello Neighbor” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Hello Neighbor using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this wonderful game.
How to Download and Install Hello Neighbor on PC using Nox
You can also use Nox application to download the Hello Neighbor in your computer. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- Post the installation process is over, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- Type “Hello Neighbor” in the search bar and press the search button.
- Among the search results, install Hello Neighbor on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the game after installation in the installed apps section to reveal the mystery of
your neighbour’s basement in the game.