Heidisql is a free and open-source administration tool for MySQL. It is a graphical interface for handling MariaDB or MySQL. Heidi enables us to browse and edit the data, edit and create tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events. It is free and easy to learn. It was invented in 2002.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
WHAT’S latest IN VERSION 8.0?
Version 8.0 has new support for microseconds in data types of MariaDB 5.3+ and MySQL 5.6.
- It gives us a robust graphic interface for creating tables, logs, and users of a MySQL database.
- The essential things that this program offers us:
- Generation of SQL reports.
- Syncing of the information on two different tables.
- We can also import our text files and export the table to some other format as per our requirement.
- The program has a small user manager that manages user privileges only and at a fast rate.
- We can also edit a database with this program by creating and deleting tables, insert, edit, and delete logs, include MEMO fields with support for Bitmap, GIF, and JPEG, and many more.
- Latest Version:
- HeidiSQL 188.8.131.5216
- Requirements: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
- Author / Product: Ansgar Becker / HeidiSQL
Features of Heidi SQL
- It is free to open source software for everyone.
- It connects in one window with multiple servers.
- It has supported database system: MariaDB, MySQL, and SQLite
- It connects to servers through the command line.
- It Connects through SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings.
- It makes and edits tables, views, stored routines, triggers, and scheduled events.
- It generates awesome SQL-exports, compresses these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
- It exports from one server or database directly to another server/database.
- It handles e user privileges.
- It also Imports text-files.
- It Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHp Array
- It browses and edits table-data using a comfortable grid.
- It edits tables (move to DB, change an engine, collation, etc.)
- It enables to Batch-insert ASCII or binary files into the table.
- It helps in writing queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code completion.
- It helps in good reformat disordered SQL.
- It also Monitors and kills client-processes.
- It finds specific text in all tables of all databases of a single server.
- It optimizes and fairly repairs tables.
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection settings.
- And many more
System requirements for download
- HeidiSQL runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Using HeidiSQL on newer Wine releases is currently relatively not stable. Adopting Wine 4.0 likely resolve various problems
- Connect to TLS 1.2 enable MS SQL Servers requires an updated OLE DB Driver 18 for SQL Server to be installed on the device.
- Connecting to PostgreSQL might need to have the Visual C++ Redistributable Package installed in the system.
How to download it?
- Go to the official website of Heidi SQL which is given below
- Create a .txt file in the root of your C drive.
- Name this file, “MySQL-init.txt”. So now it should look like this:
- Type this in your text file, then save and close your file:
- SET PASSWORD FOR ‘root’@’localhost’ = PASSWORD(‘MyNewPassword’);
- Go to START -> RUN and type: NET STOP MYSQL
- Go to START -> RUN and type: cmd
- Paste this: “C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin\mysqld-nt.exe” –defaults-file=”C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\my.ini” –init-file=C:\mysql-init.txt
- And you’re done.
- Now log into your MySQL server with HeidiSQL using your new password for ‘root.’
- Then download option is visible on the screen you have to download it from here only.