Do you love the experience of colouring and missing this badly in your hectic days? Now you can relieve stress and enjoy the fun of colouring with Happy Colour app- colour by number, where you will have the option of colouring upto 4000 artworks. So now let your imagination run wild as you colour the breath taking templates which are easily recognizable and create a beautiful piece of art.
|FULL NAME:||Happy Colour|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The colouring mechanism is pretty simple. All you have to do is colour each part in the template by recognizing the number which represents a different colour. You can zoom in and out on the image to have a clear picture of your progress. To colour, choose a block, fill colour with the help of your mouse.
There are a great number of categories to paint from with all of them being available for free. You can paint animals of various types and sizes, beautiful exotic flowers, scenic places with unique buildings, waiting for you to get coloured. Not only this, but when you open the game, you will find people, mosaics, mandalas, art, fantasy, zodiacs and many more options to colour. So now you can paint your favourite art piece and share it with your friends and family. post it on your social media too and let everyone know about your fantastic colouring skill. The best alternative for a colouring book.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HAPPY COLOUR USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Happy colour in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Happy colour and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Happy colour, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Happy colour.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Happy colour.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Happy colour, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Happy colour will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Happy colour
- Click the icon Happy colour appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.