Halo Combat Evolved is a shooting video game developed by Bungie and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It is a first-person shooting game where the player has to assume the role of a Master chief, a cybernetically amplified soldier who is accompanied by Cortana an artificial intelligence soldier. Players have to get into various battles with aliens in an attempt to uncover the secret of Halo, a ring-shaped artificial world.
|FULL NAME:||Halo Combat Evolved|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It is a shooter game in which players gain gaming experience in a 3D aura entirely from a first-person view. It features a wide range of vehicles ranging from tanks to alien hovercraft and aircraft which can be controlled by the player. The game’s display includes a motion trackers that keep a check on movement of aliens, firing enemies and vehicles within the radius of the player.
In this game, the player is equipped with an energy shield that protects the player from damages incurred from weapon fire and forceful impacts. Shield’s charge appears at the corner as a blue bar as it automatically recharges if no damage has incurred for a brief period of time. The player becomes highly vulnerable when the shield is depleted. Once the health meter reaches zero, the character dies. Health can be restored by collecting health packs that can be found at various levels.
How To Download Halo Combats Evolved Using BlueStacks
Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Halo Combats Evolved in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Open BlueStacks and head to the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Halo Combats Evolved and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Halo Combats Evolved, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Halo Combats Evolved.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Halo Combats Evolved.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Halo Combats Evolved, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Halo Combats Evolved will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Halo Combat Evolution Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Halo Combats Evolved
- Click the icon Halo Combats Evolved appearing in the search result.
- The app is installed and accessible from the Nox Player desktop