Granny is an indie survival horror game that was released in 2017 on both android and iOS devices. Since its release, the game has been downloaded over a million times. Part of its success comes from gaming Youtubers popularising it on their channels. It is a first person stealth gameplay that revolves around two characters, the player and Granny herself. You are held hostage in a dark, creepy house by an equally creepy woman. Your goal is to escape the house without getting caught. To move around for clues, you are bound to make noise. Granny is blessed with an unearthly sense of hearing and if she hears so much as a pin drop, you are dead meat. Don’t be fooled by her name. The only grandmotherly thing about her is the white hair and the long old-fashioned dress she wears.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Granny
Your stay in Granny’s house lasts for five days. That means you have five days to escape your doom. The day (and your life) ends if Granny catches you. It doesn’t matter what difficulty mode you play on. Even the easy mode is very challenging so you are sure to get frustrated at your attempts to escape.
There is no easy way to reach the front door and there are two reasons for it: Granny always keeps it locked and she is prowling the entire ground floor. So your goal is to find enough clues and tools to plan your escape. An alternative escape route is fuelling the car in the garage and driving away. Be careful when snooping around. Should you drop something on the floor, Granny will come faster than you can blink. Her weapon of choice is a baseball bat so unless you don’t wish to get your head bashed, you should familiarise yourself with all the hiding spots in the house.
Graphics aren’t the game’s winning factor, ambience is. While you skulk around the corners, you will hear the floorboards creak and the occasional cackle from Granny as she hunts you down. Combine this with an eerie music and you have a tension filled atmosphere throughout the gameplay. The game works on jump scares so if you are easily prone to them, you might want to stay away this game.
How To Download It On PC
Granny is best played on mobile devices. But if you wish to play it on your PC consoles, no problem. We have applications called android emulators that will enable you to play your mobile game on the PC screen.
Download game using Bluestacks
- This emulator is available for download on www.bluestacks.com. Visit the site so you can do so.
- After download, the app launches on its own accord. It has play store pre-installed.
- Search for Granny on this play store’s search bar. Tap on it to install the game.
- Once the game is installed, you can play it from the Bluestacks home screen.
Download game using Nox player
- Noxplayer is another emulator you can download from www.bignox.com.
- Download the apk file of Granny on your PC as well.
- When Nox launches, you will find an option at the bottom that says ‘Add apk file’. Click it to add your game’s file.
- The game will install on Nox and you can access it from there.