Granblue Fantasy is hailed as a landmark game in the world of RPG. It was developed by Cygames for all three platforms, that is Android, iOS and web browsers. It was originally released in Japanese but a language feature was released as an in-game option later. There are great names synonymous with Granblue Fantasy such as composer Nobuo Uematsu and art director Hideo Minba, the duo that collaborated on the legendary Final Fantasy series. This game has multiple sequels too. The storyline is a complex one, as is characteristic of fantastical role-playing games. The high quality graphics and music will suck you into the other-worldly skies of this adventure. If you are willing to take on an island forsaken even by Gods, then you are ready to embark on this story.
|FULL NAME:||Granblue Fantasy|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Granblue Sky
There are some people who confuse the storylines of Final Fantasy and Granblue Sky. However they are two entirely different plots. The only similarity lies in how intricate they both are. It is impossible to summarise the entire plot in a few lines. Besides, we don’t want to ruin the fun for you. All you have to know is that Granblue Sky offers an assortment of characters, equipments, quests and in-game currency that come together in a wonderful culmination of adventure.
This system proved to further the success of the game. It requires users to spend out of their crystals or tickets. Each crystal has the probability of “dropping” new characters and equipment into the player’s virtual lap. This brought a level of excitement to the game as players generously spent out of their game currency in hopes of acquiring something greater.
How To Download It On PC
Despite Granblue Sky being available on web browsers, players prefer to play the android version of it. The controls are easier to handle and there are additional features available on mobile devices. However with all those bright colours flying across your tiny screens, it can become strenuous to the eye. This is why, we suggest you shift to your PC screens using devices called android emulators. Bluestacks and NoxPlayer are two wands we will be using to weave android magic on large screens.
- Download this application from the site Bluestacks.com. Allow it a couple of minutes to download.
- It will have Play Store pre-installed in it. You just have to sign in to access it.
- After you do, search for Granblue Sky. Click on it for download.
- Granblue Sky can now be played by clicking on its icon in the home screen.
- This application can be downloaded from the site bignox.com. Wait a while for it to download.
- Like Bluestacks, it will have Play Store. Just sign in and search for your game in the search abr.
- When you find it, download it on your emulator. Finally, you can play the game on your PC screen.