It seems like a long time ago when we were using globes in our classrooms to teach students about different countries. With the inception of Google Earth, we involuntarily bid farewell to our spherical tools of education. There is no globe that can match the superior features of Google Earth. They shouldn’t be pit against Google Earth either since the latter is a digital three-dimensional rendering of Earth while the former is merely a two-dimensional mapping. Google Earth combines satellite imagery, geographical data sets and scale analysis to allow users to view their planet in its rawest form. You don’t need to rely on atlases and globes anymore when you can carry the entire world in your pocket.
|FULL NAME:||Google Earth|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Google Earth
Explore The World
Who says you need a plane to travel to different countries? With Google Earth, you can take a grand tour of the entire globe by sitting in one place. You can visit every nook and corner, from the prominent monuments to the darkest caves. You can even walk through the streets of different countries and scan them in 360 degree view. The yesteryears were brought up with the belief that the world can be explored in eighty days. But in today’s era, we can explore it in eighty minutes or maybe less!
Even a grand scale map like Google Earth cannot cover every inch of the planet. There are many hidden treasure coves that are left to the users to discover. There have been instances of making such discoveries in the past and they continue today as well. You can make your contribution to Google Earth by uncovering a hideaway in your place of dwelling.
How To Download It On PC
There are versions of Google Earth that suit different platforms. For example, Google Earth for Mobile is an app solely used for phones while Google Earth for Desktop is used for PC consoles. The one drawback to both these versions is that you can’t build projects. Google Earth for Web is the version that exploits Google Earth’s features in its maximum glory. If you wish to download it on your PC, then you will need something called Android emulators. We will use two of them here:
Download using Bluestacks
- Visit the link www.bluestacks.com and download Bluestacks from there.
- It will launch automatically. Subsequently, you will find play store in it. Sign into Google so you can access it.
- Search for Google Earth in the search bar. Click on it for download to start.
- Once it finishes downloading, you can use your geomap from the list of Bluestacks’ installed apps.
Download using NoxPlayer
- Visit the link www.bignox.com and download NoxPlayer from there.
- After it launches on your PC, you will have to sign into Google to access the play store in-built in it.
- Type Google Earth in its search bar and tap on it for download.
- The download will finish in a few minutes and you can make full use of the application from Nox’s home screen.