GoGPS is an application that allows users to change their location or ‘camouflage’ it per say. Suppose you are at a friend’s place and your strict parents don’t know. They think you are in school. You are late coming back home and your mom has stopped calling. Now she demands you send her your current location. GoGPS can swoop in to rescue you. With one click, you can change your current location to that of your school and send it to her. It’s not entirely meant for mischief though. You can use it to test location base and run the mock location on a map. It is handy when you have to share a non-current location to correct GPS accuracy.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of GoGPS
As mentioned earlier, you can override your location with another one, effectively guiding yourself on the map. You can pinpoint any place on the map to become your current location. There are plenty of examples where this can prove to be helpful. The most prominent one is where you can fool your friends into believing you are in some unusual place. You can make Disneyland as your current location and share it with friends. They will be amazed!
A free account is riddled with ads and map limitations. But if you make in-app purchases, you can get rid of those pesky ads and exponentially increase the radius of your map. You can also back up your devices with important GoGPS data. If you want to access this data on other devices, you can load it using your account. To summarise, the paid account has additional benefits that the free account doesn’t. You can buy it for a month and if you are satisfied with the service, then you can extend your subscription.
You can save your fake locations in a favourites list. This way, you can keep track of all the places you have “visited”. You can share this list with friends and you can check theirs as well. Wouldn’t it be appalling to see all the places you have virtually visited? Just imagine how long your ‘places to visit’ list will become after using this application.
How To Download It On PC
GoGPS is an exclusive mobile app, available on both iOS and Android devices. It makes sense too since we carry our phones everywhere and are bound to share our location on the go. But if you wish to download it on your laptops or macbooks then you can, with these two easy methods.
Download it using Bluestacks
- Download this application from its website www.bluestacks.com
- It will open automatically and you will be taken to the Google play store in-built in it.
- Simply search for the GoGPS app and click on it for download to begin.
- Once it downloads, you will find it under the list of installed Bluestacks apps. You can use it from there.
Download it using NoxPlayer
- Download this application from its website www.bignox.com
- Like Bluestacks, Nox will pop open on its own. It has play store as well so access it using your Google account.
- Search for the GoGPS app. Tap on it so it starts installing in your NoxPlayer.
- The installation will take a few minutes. Finally, you will be able to use GoGPS on your PC system.