The pandemic has pulled us into an imaginative rut. We are all so tired of staying home, going through a monotonous routine every day. The lives we live have never been so bland before. Maybe you need a change of scenery. And maybe you need to unleash all the pent up frustration of your monotonous routine somewhere. Goat Simulator is the game that fits the bill. It is a ragdoll simulation game where you, the player, become the goat. And no, I don’t mean ‘Greatest Of All Time’. I mean a literal grass chewing, havoc causing goat. Your life is simpler in this simulation. You have to aimlessly run around and wreck chaos on everything you tread. It is a silly game yes, but it is a venting space for your frustration. If you feel especially annoyed with your human life, then you need to become a goat.
|FULL NAME:||Goat Simulator|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Goat Simulator
The whole point of the game is pure goofiness. It isn’t meant to be taken seriously at all. So you don’t have to scratch your head at the bugs that come up, like your goat walking through trees or suddenly growing a giraffe’s neck. You can wreck havoc even with all the bugs and share a laugh over the silliness of it all.
Your equally bored friend can become a goat as well. Together, the two of you can cause a rampage in town by destroying cars and falling off cliffs. There are tricks to be performed as well and this can win you points. So you can challenge your friends to see who the ultimate goat is. And yes, by that I mean ‘Greatest Of All Time’.
There are levels that can be bought. You need to make in-app purchases for it. Of course, it isn’t mandatory that you buy them. If you are content with the chaos you can unleash in the initial levels, then you can continue to replay them. There is nothing like broadening the horizon though. If you want to upgrade the silliness, then you can buy a few levels.
How To Download It On PC
It is bad enough that we are playing this game on our smart phones but if you want to take it a notch higher, you can download it on your PC. It is absolutely free so you don’t have to make payments of any sort. Just follow the given procedure and you can install this game on your system in no time.
Download using Bluestacks
- Firstly, you have to visit the site called bluestacks.com. You can download this android emulator from there.
- When it launches, you will find Play Store in it. Search for Goat Simulator after you have signed into Google.
- Tap on the game when you find it. The game will download in a few minutes.
- There, your game has installed on the Bluestacks’ home screen. Just click on it to begin playing.
Download using NoxPlayer
- Get this android emulator from bignox.com. Its features are the same as Bluestacks’.
- Play store is pre-built in it. Search for the game in the search bar.
- Click on it for installation to begin.
- Congrats, you are now one click away from becoming the goat!