Traditional android keyboards are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Nowadays, people are inclined towards customisable keyboards with better features than the standard version. Go Keyboard is one among the many keyboard apps that is being used as an alternative. It is one of the first third-party keyboard apps that was released in the android market. Since its release, it has been downloaded over a million times, making it one of the most prominent keyboard replacements on play store. Go Keyboard boasts of newer and more useful features then the standard version. We shall go through some of them now.
|FULL NAME:||Go Keyboard|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Go Keyboard
You can select a theme for your keyboard from a selection of ten thousand themes prebuilt in the app. You can even change the height of the keys and choose your typing style. It can either be the tapping of letters or it can be sliding of your finger across keys without lifting it. Your keyboard will never look plain again. In addition, you can choose a font from a library of over hundred fonts. Go Keyboard knows how powerfully effective an emoji can be and this is why it has a library of more than a thousand emojis and gifs at your dispersal.
Not only does Go Keyboard autocorrect your words, but it also predicts the next word that can be used in your sentences. You just have to type the first letter of the word and it will automatically drop down to a list of suitable words that can be used. Go Keyboard is integrated with a smart dictionary. This ensures that your texting life is untainted by grammatical errors. Now isn’t that perfect?
Variety Of Languages
With Go Keyboard, you don’t have to stick to plain old English. You can make smooth transitions to other languages. There is a plethora of languages that come in-built with the keyboard. Arabic, French, German, Russian are just a few examples.
How To Download It On PC
When you are on your PC, you generally don’t require a virtual keyboard.Still, it is fun to experiment with controls so here, we will show you how to launch your Go Keyboard on your PC and Mac.
Download It Using Bluestacks
- You will first have to download this android emulator from the site www.bluestacks.com.
- When it launches, you will find play store pre-installed in it. Use to search for the Go Keyboard app.
- Once you find it, click on it for download. The app will soon be accessible from your Bluestacks home screen.
- To use it on PC, click on ‘Select IME’ option under Bluestacks settings. In it, you will find another option called “Enable Onscreen Keyboard.’
- Switch it on and finally, your Go Keyboard will pop open on screen.
Download It Using Nox
- Download the Noxplayer on your PC/Mac. You will find the link on the page www.bignox.com.
- Download the apk file of Go Keyboard as well.
- When NoxPlayer launches, you will find an option at the bottom that says ‘Add apk file’. Click on it so you can add the keyboard’s apk file.
- The application will install on your Noxplayer. You can use it freely from there.