Do you want to learn Mathematics? Well, if you do, then there are some applications for that purpose. But how will you know which one is the best? Well, you need to make sure that it has all the aspects of math that you want to learn. When it comes to such applications, GeoGebra Dynamic Mathematics Software (DMS) is the best that you can use to learn and teach mathematics and science. Understanding and solving mathematical concepts is now at your fingertips with GeoGebra DMS Software.
|FILE SIZE||15 MB|
GeoGebra is one of the best Dynamic Mathematics Software you can ever get. It can help you with geometry, statistics, calculus, spreadsheets, and algebra as well. It is an all-in-one mathematics package that the International GeoGebra Institute developed. GeoGebra is such a software that supports technology, science, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education so that you can both teach and learn effectively. It can provide you with the best study materials that will come in handy for sure. Mathematics is now fun with GeoGebra. You can both teach and learn mathematics and its related concepts with the help of GeoGebra.
Features of GeoGebra
Now, if you want to get insights on the features of GeoGebra, then you are at the right place. Some of the features of GeoGebra are as follows:
As GeoGebra is a dynamic mathematics software, every concept is dynamic. From algebra to tables to graphics, everything is fully dynamic and connected as well.
The interface of GeoGebra is incredible and intuitive as well. You can use it easily. It has been designed in such a way that even beginners can use it easily. Even though its interface is simple, it has incredible features for your convenience.
You can easily create learning materials with the authoring tool present in GeoGebra. You can now make excellent learning materials as web pages with this software without any complications.
GeoGebra is available in multiple languages. Anyone can use it as you will have access to it in the language that you prefer the most. So anyone from around the world can easily use GeoGebra.
GeoGebra is an open-source application that you can freely use as long as you are not using it commercially. You can now make changes in it or distribute to others without any difficulties or cost.
Minimum Installation Requirements of GeoGebra
If you want to download GeoGebra on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for GeoGebra. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for GeoGebra is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors are compatible for GeoGebra.
- It would be best if you had Java installed on your PC to run GeoGebra.
Download and install GeoGebra on PC
Now, you would want to know about how you can install GeoGebra on your PC. Well, it is an easy task. To download GeoGebra on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to install Java on your PC if you already don’t have it.
- Then you can click on the download button provided here to download GeoGebra on your PC.
- After that, save the file on your PC.
- To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (it will save the file on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
- After that, double click on the exe file that you have saved.
- After that, an installer program will come up.
- Then, select a language and follow the steps in the installer program.
- Then, please wait for it to install and extract.
- After that, you can access the software from your desktop.