Smart home technology can seem to be intimidating but not anymore! Meet Geeni, all your wishes on geeni’s command. From the house of merkury innovations, Geeni is a highly rated friendly app which supports you every day with no expensive services and fussy central hub. All you have to do is connect it with wifi of 2.4 GHz. You can control all your home devices in this single app. This tech-savvy app is very easy to use with the simplicity of an on/off feature which you can operate from anywhere in the world. You can power your kitchen lights, set the AC timer, connect to the security camera to check who is at the door effortlessly from wherever you are.
|FULL NAME:||Geeni App|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
With the amazing premium features from Geeni, smart living was never so easy. Each geeni device is smart enough to connect directly to your wifi network. You can choose colour or mood for lights in your living room or bedroom and track the energy usage too. You can group all your devices and control as a room. Schedule when you can turn on/off the devices to allow more control and usage of electricity. Now you can choose which devices your friends, roommate or family can control because of the amazing feature of control sharing. It also has cloud based features where you can login and control everything in home from anywhere.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GEENI USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Geeni in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Geeni and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Geeni, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Geeni.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Geeni.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Geeni, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Geeni will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Geeni
- Click the icon Geeni appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.