You can now create your games-just the way you want. But how? Well, for that purpose, you will need an application that can provide you with every tool you might need to create the game of your dreams. Well, have you heard of GameMaker? GameMaker Studio is the next version of GameMaker. You can now put your ideas into this application and create the best game of all time. YoYo Games Ltd. Developed GameMaker Studio. Now, you can develop games even if you have only a little knowledge regarding the subject.
|FULL NAME:||GameMaker Studio|
|FILE SIZE||3 GB|
Download GameMaker Studio
GameMaker Studio has incredible functions for developing a game and is an ultimate 2D development environment. Not only can you create games easily, you won’t even have to write codes to build a game. Through the built-in language (GML) in GameMaker Studio, you can quickly learn programming while creating games. You can now make your games visually attractive through the 2D physics, incredible visual effects and a platform with GameMaker Studio. Creating games is now more comfortable and more fun as well. Moreover, you can also export the game you have developed directly to your Windows, Android, iOS, Ubuntu, macOS, FireTV, Android TV, Xbox One, Microsoft UWP and whatnot from GameMaker Studio.
Features of GameMaker Studio
If you also want to know about the features that GameMaker Studio possesses then you are at the right place. Some of the features of GameMaker Studio are as follows:
You can now create games in any of your devices and continue your work across your devices. You will be able to do such a thing by logging in using one YoYo account on any of your devices.
Learning while working
Who said you need to know everything about your work to do it? You can now learn while creating with the help of integrated tutorials for creating games.
You can also use it on your laptop for which it contains a different User Interface. It is because you can easily create games of your choice with GameMaker Studio on laptop as well.
You can even customize your development environment as it can make it look cooler. You can use different skins that you prefer and fix the interface with it. Not only that, but docking your tools windows is incredible as well.
You can now edit the objects you have created and manage such items without any complications. Not only can you edit objects, but you can also split the editor. What will happen then? Well, you will be able to edit multiple files at once.
Easy creating functions
You can create games pretty easily as GameMaker Studio also has a drag and drop feature. Moreover, you don’t even have to write codes to develop games.
GameMaker Studio has GameMaker Language. You can quickly learn programming languages while creating the game itself. It is easier than you think.
You can now create interactive and incredible games with the help of animation effects that you can use in GameMaker Studio. Give your games a new life with this feature.
Minimum Installation Requirements of GameMaker Studio
If you want to download GameMaker Studio on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for GameMaker Studio. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for GameMaker Studio is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors are compatible for GameMaker Studio.
- You need a minimum of 32MB of free memory for GameMaker Studio.
- You are required to have a DirectX 9 or later graphics card for GameMaker Studio.
- Screen resolution required for GameMaker Studio is 1024×768 pixels.
Download and install GameMaker Studio on PC
Now, you must be thinking about how you can download GameMaker Studio without any complications. Well, no need to worry as it is an easy process. To download GameMaker Studio on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
- First of all, you can click on the download button that is provided above to download GameMaker Studio on your PC.
- After that, you will be able to save the file on your PC.
- To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (file will be saved on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
- Then, double click on the exe file that you have saved to run it.
- After that, an installer or setup program will come up.
- After that, follow the steps provided in the installer program.
- Then, please wait for it to install.
- After that, you can easily access GameMaker Studio from your desktop without any interruptions.