The Game Boy Advance (GBA) is a 32-bit handheld game console. This console was developed by Nintendo and is the successor of Game Boy Color and was quite popular around the world. In fact, this console is so popular that even now a lot of gamers play games on it. So, if you love gaming but wish to enjoy the outdoors too then this device is perfect for you.
|FULL NAME:||Game Boy ROMS|
|FILE SIZE||2.9 MB|
Over 100 million units of GBA have been sold till now and is still a favorite among gaming enthusiasts even though Nintendo DS was released after it. However, nowadays, most gamers don’t have space or time to carry Game Boy Advance console with them and find it easier to carry the game ROM so that they can play it on any device. ROM is a file format that allows you to play free GBA games on your phone, tablet, or even computer.
GBA ROMs will allow you to enjoy free GBA games on your chosen device as long as you have the GBA emulator installed on your device. So, you can play GBA games like Pokemon Emerald, Super Mario World, Grand Theft Auto Advance, etc. anywhere and anytime.
Top 5 GameBoy Advance (GBA) Emulators
Are you interested in playing GameBoy Advance games on your device? If yes, then you need to download a GameBoy Advance (GBA) Emulator that is compatible with your device. Here is a list of the top 5 GameBoy Advance Emulators to consider for download:
Visual Boy Advance (VBA-M)
Visual Boy Advance is one of the oldest emulators and is the most stable GBA emulator too. It is free for use and is compatible with all GameBoy (GB, GBC, GBA) ROMs and offers joystick support too.
One of the best GBA emulators for Windows, mGBA is updated regularly by the developers and offers several features. With this emulator, you can save your game progress, use cheat codes in games, etc.
No$GBA or No Cash GBA is also a reliable GBA emulator that is perfect for playing multiplayer GBA games. This GBA emulator can run any GBA or Nintendo ROM and allows you to use a controller too.
Higan is an all-in-one emulator that is not only a good GBA emulator but is ideal for running games from other game consoles as well.
BatGBA is also a good and lightweight GBA emulator that allows you to play all GameBoy games. This simple GBA emulator displays fps while you are playing a game and runs the game without any problems.
How to run GameBoy Advance (GBA) Roms on an emulator
It is quite easy and simple to run GameBoy Advance ROMs on your PC with the help of a GBA emulator. Just follow these steps and you will be able to play GBA games on your device in a short time.
- Download a GameBoy Advance Emulator that is compatible with your computer system.
- After downloading, extract the contents of the .zip file and click on the installer to start the installation process.
- Once the emulator is successfully installed on your PC, find GBA game ROMs that you wish to play on your computer system.
- Download the game ROMs and extract the files on your desktop.
- Now, launch the GBA emulator and go to the main menu and load your game ROMs on the emulator. Choose the path where your ROMs are saved and select the games.
- Once the games are loaded on the emulator, you simply need to double-click on the game on the emulator screen and you can start playing the game.