There are plenty of MMORPG games created by Sony and Free Realms is one of the memorable ones. Although the official servers are shut down, fans have still made the game available. The game is intended more for children, but the player of any age group can enjoy it. The visuals resemble the children’s storybook and animations. The game world consists of humans, fairies, magical beasts, strange lands, and so on.
|FULL NAME:||Free Realms|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The game’s plot revolves around a mystical and magical world. The theme is fantasy and magic. The game has all the classical elements of an MMORPG where the player creates his characters, seeks out on an adventurous quest, battles with enemies and advances to new levels to upgrade the weapons. Apart from this, the game offers a lot of platforming and action. Some of the quests involve racing and driving too, that brings time-based action in the house.
In the beginning, you will remain restricted to certain areas with fewer moves and more sort of training. After it trains you, you can move out for your own adventures and utilize the learning. The game offers varied combat. It uses an easy-to-use combat mechanism where you only need to select and fire. Hence, more focus dwells around questing and exploration, rather than non-stop fighting.
Key features of the game
- Free Realms is a charming and fun MMORPG game with simplicity and neat presentation along with cinematic visuals.
- The game offers true exploration and questing with some sort of turn-based combat. The controls are pretty easy.
- It has all the classic role-playing elements and features a fantasy land filled with fairies, magicians and monsters.
- It has a massive online multiplayer support system and players can interact with each other to devise strategies.
- Free Realms also offers an optional membership for a single player that will allow you to create three characters per account additional benefits.
Installation Requirements for Free Realms
Before you start with the download of the Free Realms game, it is important to determine whether your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run it.
- OS: 64-Bit Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Phenom II X4 910 or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 800 MB free
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti with 256 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9
- Sound: Any DirectX compatible Sound Card
How to Download and Install Free Realms on your PC
After the confirmation that your PC meets the installation requirements for Free Realms, you can proceed with the download process of the game.
Please follow the below steps to download Free Realms on your PC and run it.
- Click on the Free Realms Download Link on this page.
- Wait for a few seconds for the download file to become available and then click on the ‘Download Now’ button that is available under the Free Realms Download file details.
- Now, wait for some time for the download to get completed. Make sure that you have a high-speed Internet connection for a quick download as the file is big and will take hours if you have a slow Internet.
- Once the download is completed, go to the Downloads folder on your PC and then right-click on your Free Realms file.
- Choose the ‘Extract to Free Realms’ to begin the extraction process. You will need to install WinRAR to get the file extracted.
- Once the extraction is successfully completed, double-click on the Free Realms folder to open it and then run the .exe application as an administrator.
Please Note- Free Realms is already pre-installed for you. So, you just need to download and extract the files in order to run it.