FreeFlix HQ is an application which provides an excellent experience to access multimedia content on your smartphone and PC. It is free to use and you don’t have to pay extra like any other apps. With the help of an android emulator and proper setup, you can watch movies on your PC as well as on your TV. So now just make up your mood any moment to watch a movie hassle-free and grab a pack of popcorn.
|FULL NAME:||FREE FLIX HD|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
FreeFlix HQ is easy to use. It has a lateral sliding menu and you can see everything it offers in an organised way. You can explore the content in an efficient way. You will access TV shows, anime, WWE, news, music and much more.
FEATURES TO WATCH OUT ON FREEFLIX
- The design is pretty natural and intuitive, making it very easy to use. You can customize the interface by choosing the colour you like.
- Variety of movies and Tv shows can be found which are very easy to navigate on the app.
- You can watch any foreign show with the ease of subtitle feature which is available in over 70 languages.
- The users have the option of streaming the movie in any quality that suits you. You can stream up to 1080p.
- FreeFlix HQ has the feature of watching the movie on offline mode by downloading it and saving it in your account.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREEFLIX HD USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Free flix HD in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Free flix HD and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Free flix HD, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Free flix HD.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Free flix HD.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Free flix HD, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Free flix HD will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Free flix HD
- Click the icon Free flix HD appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.