Also known as Free fire Battlegrounds is royale battle game developed by 111dots studio published to a worldwide audience by Garena. It is an online-only action-adventure multiplayer experience. This game is available to users on apple and android users as well as PC users who can access using android emulators.
|FULL NAME:||Free Fire|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It deploys troops on island battle with the help of plane and lands them in a location of their choice and they start searching for armour pieces, weapon and their attachments to pass through rough environments that are constantly under attack from other players. The tactical combat offered by Free Fire helps players to get fully immersed in the action survival game that has been optimized to last for a couple of minutes. It’s exactly that amount of time one can fully give in at a go. This game can support at a time 50 players.
To make it interesting, Free Fire has made 18 unique characters that players can customize and upgrade with the various items collected during the game and make the best use of their special abilities. The special abilities are not only on the offensive but also boosts the defensive and various other gameplay statistics like inventory size, healing speed etc). The game also offers an assortment of over 30 weapons divided into nine categories like snipers, AR, Bows, Shotguns, Pistols, LMG, SMG, Launcher. Some weapons come with gears already attached while the majority require attachment that can be found by defeating opponents or in inventories.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE FIRE USING BLUESTACKS
- INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Free Fire in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Free Fire and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Free Fire, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Free Fire.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Free Fire.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Free Fire, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Free Fire will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Free Fire
- Click the icon Free Fire appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.